The Basic Leadership Training Course is
required for all directors and coordinators of Religious Education who are new to the Archdiocese.
This Course is required and must be completed within a 2-year period.
- It consists of 11 sessions offered at:
- Maryknoll Sisters’ Center (Fridays),
- St. Theresa Parish, East Bronx (Saturdays)
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Middletown, Orange County (Saturdays).
- The course is required for Directors and Coordinators new to the ministry in the Archdiocese of New York.
- The course should be completed within two years.
- In preparation for each session read specified sections of the Handbook as indicated below.
- All experienced directors and coordinators of Religious Education can attend individual sessions for updating.
- The fee for entire course is $385; if you must pay per session the cost is $40 per session.
- If you have not registered for the entire Basic Training Course and wish to take individual sessions, you may e-mail Stephanie.Gonzalez @archny.org
- To each session, bring your red Archdiocesan Handbook and a bag lunch/supper.
2016-17 Basic Leadership Training brochure
Click a title or icon below for complete information, including reading assignments for a session.