DIGITAL DISCIPLESHIP BOOT CAMP (DDBC) is an ONLINE virtual event. It brings together an opportunity for you to gain the digital skills needed in today’s ministry world. You’ll get inspiring, practical presentations in the DDBC Modules:
- Module 1: Orientation
- Module 2: Social Networking: Communities for Christ
- Module 3: Wikis: Interacting, Collaborating and Organizing for Ministry
- Module 4: Websites for Ministry
- Module 5: Digital Storytelling: Evangelizing in the Digital World
- Module 6: Mobile Devices and Ministry
- Module 7: Ten Great Ideas for Your Catechetical Classroom or Ministry Using Web 2.0 Tools
- Module 8: Capstone Project
Presenters include seasoned ministers who are involved in using technology in their parishes, dioceses, and those who are teaching at the university level.
DDBC begins on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 with an optional introduction for using the GoToWebinar tool. The MODULE Webinars are scheduled for
(usually every other week). All Webinar sessions will be from 8-9 PM Eastern Time. Yes, schedules can get a little hectic. But don’t worry! The webinar videos will be available to you and a Personal Coach is assigned to assist you if you have questions or need assistance.
For those who register from the Archdiocese of New York, a 20% discount is available to you. Just use this CODE as you register: WINTER17. This code may be used from December 1, 2016 thru January 17, 2017. For additional information about DDBC and to register, go to: