- How to Pray: a resource published by the National Catholic Register suitable as a handout.
- Loyola Press: What does it mean to pray? How can I pray? How can I help myself and others to deepen our prayer lives? What are traditional Catholic prayers? In this section you will find answers to these questions and other helpful resources to deepen your personal prayer life
Liturgy of the Hours
- iBreviary: a free Android app that brings the Catholic prayer of the Liturgy of the House and the readings of the Liturgy to phones and tablet.
- Liturgy of the Hours Apostolate: offers the daily Liturgy of the Hours in various languages.
Online Prayer Experiences
- A weekend retreat by Fr. Larry Gillick, SJ: conferences centered around the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. As such they are not about answers, but inspiration to asking the right questions and praying for answers.
- ComePraytheRosary: allows Catholics worldwide to join together while praying the Rosary or to pray the Rosary individually.
- Labyrinth Online: take off your virtual shoes and prayerfully walk the labyrinth.
- Creighton University Online Ministries: prayer site with links to online retreats, daily reflections and other prayer supports.
- Online Retreat in Everyday Life: An Online Retreat for 34 weeks sponsored by the Collaborative Ministry Office at Creighton University.
- Retreat Guide: a tool to help you go deeper in your relationship with God that can be used by individuals, as a family, or in a group. You can watch them, listen to them, or read them. Each Retreat Guide contains meditation starters, a conference, and a personal questionnaire.
- Sacred Space: Daily Online Prayer in numerous languages.
- Sistine Chapel: a beautiful virtual tour; could be argued that it is better than being there. Use the artwork to inspire your prayer.
- Virtual Rosary: the original free free multimedia rosary and prayer network.
- A Catholic Prayer Book: a printable pdf booklet of Catholic prayers published by Ignatius Press and the Catholic Truth Society.
- Daily Prayer Page: provides a variety of different prayers online.
- Living Faith, Daily Catholic Devotions: provides brief daily Catholic devotions based on one of the Mass readings of the day. Available in print edition, as well as for the Nook, Kindle and iBookstore formats.
- Pray as You Go: a daily prayer session, designed for use on portable MP3 players, to help you pray while travelling to and from work, study, etc.
- Prayer Windows: an internet gallery that uses paintings to display a way to pray in a creative manner.
- Spirituality for Today: an interactive monthly magazine dedicated to a variety of current themes and questions concerning the Christian faith in this postmodern age.
- Stay Great: for Seekers who want to connect with God, Drifters who have questions and difficulties but remain open to God, and Believers who want to deepen their faith and intimacy with God.
- The Five Loaves: between Sundays, spiritual practice for everyday living. Includes weekly videos and resources on five spiritual practices: Offer Radical Hospitality, Seek the Teachings, Pray All Ways, Tell the Stories of Grace and Blessing and Give Your Gifts.
- Video Prayer Meditations: see Video Archive section of this resource area.
- Laudate App: available in a variety of languages, this app contains prayers, confession guide, Church documents and more.
- Click to Pray App: the app of the Pope's Worldwide Prayer Network (Apostleship of Prayer). It offers you three brief moments of prayer each day. You are invited to join the Pope's call to connect your heart with others seeking to serve the mission of Jesus.