For professional organizations, see the Catechetical Leadership section of this Resource area.
- Aid to the Church in Need: An international Catholic charity dependent on the Holy See, providing pastoral relief to needy and oppressed churches.
- Catholic Near East Welfare Association (CNEWA): supports the pastoral mission and institutions of the Eastern Catholic churches through humanitarian assistance, education and promoting Christian unity. Reflective handout for students.
- Catholic Charities: Catholic Charities helps solve the problems of New Yorkers in need - non-Catholics and Catholics alike. The neglected child, the homeless family, and the hungry senior are among those for help is provide and hope restored.
- Catholic Relief Services: the office international humanitarian agency of the U.S. Catholic community.
- Missionary Childhood Association: offers young Catholics and their families opportunities to be missionaries.
- The Diocesan Educational/Catechetical Leadership: designed for those leaders who serve the Bishops in Diocesan level roles as Vicar, Secretary of Education, Superintendent of Schools, and Directors/Staffs of Diocesan Office of Religious Education or other office staffs with a catechetical responsibility.
- Catholic Celiac Society: the mission is to educate Catholic celiacs about their options for Holy Communion as provided for by Canon Law and the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- The Christophers: encourages people of all ages, and from all walks of life, to use their God-given talents to make a positive difference in the world.
- International Catholic Foundation: supports and promotes the religious formation and pastoral care of, with and by deaf people within the Catholic Community.
- Josephite Pastoral Center: a resource center for materials, programs and services for us in the African American Apostolate.
- The Vatican Website in English and in Spanish: the official web site of the Holy See.
- Vatican Library: the library of the Holy See and one of the preeminent sources of information on the evolution of the Western world. The television program, 60 Minutes, has a segment on the Vatican Library.
- Vatican Information Services: a news service, founded in the Holy See Press Office, that provides information about the Magisterium and the pastoral activities of the Holy Father and the Roman Curia.
- Center for Catholic Jewish Studies: Building mutual respect, understanding, and appreciation among Jews, Catholics, and all people of good will by providing opportunities for interfaith education and dialogue.
- A Common Word: explores the common ground between Christianity and Islam from a Muslim perspective.
- The World Council of Churches: is the broadest and most inclusive among the many organized expressions of the modern ecumenical movement, a movement whose goal is Christian unity.