In case you missed one of the videos we have featured on our home page, or would like to see one again, here they are in category order.Among the Wonderful refers to the Decree on the Media of Social Communications of the Second Vatican Council, Inter Mirifica. Although it predates the Internet, the document encourages the use of technology to "spread and support of the Kingdom of God."
|Jubilee of Mercy|
- Confession: Matt Weber describes his feelings about going to Confession.
- Sacraments and Sacramentals: insight into what sacramentality means in the Catholic Church.
- What You Need to Know about the Roman Missal: A Webinar from Loyola Press.
- The Seven Sacraments: a brief overview of the seven Sacraments of the Catholic Church and the purpose each serves.
- Reflections on the Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy: impact of the document that shaped our liturgy.
- This Sacred Council: looks at the Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, promulgated on December 4, 1963, was the first document of the Second Vatican Council.
- Sacraments 101: Baptism -- what is baptism about? why infant baptism?
- Sacraments 201: Eucharist -- what we believe.
- Origins of the Mass: an artsy presentation.
- Grace in the Real Presence: a video reflection on the reality of the Blessed Sacrament.
- Eucharist -- God's Way of Embracing Us: Fr. Ron Rolheiser, OMI speaks of God's Eucharistic embrace.
- The Eucharist: explains the connection between Original Sin, Christ’s death and Resurrection, and the Mass.
- The Altar Server: confessions of an altar server, a reflection on what it means to assist at Mass as an altar server.
- As the Family Goes: a reconciliation video looking at the consequences of sin and the hope of breaking free.
- How to Go to Confession: for beginners or a refresher.
- Why do we have to Confess our Sins to a Priest? Answers the age-old question.
- Sacrament Of Reconciliation: Explained -- an explanation of the sacrament of confession.
- How do I go to Confession? Whether this is a refresher or an introduction, this film creatively walks through the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Consider a Catholic Vocation: Single, married, religious life and priesthood.
- What Happens at a Catholic Wedding: a Catholic wedding is more than romance and legality.
- Made for Life: A Catechetical and Educational Aid on the Gift of Children and the Indispensable Place of Fathers and Mothers in Marriage and Society.
- Made for Each Other: explains how sexual difference is essential to marriage.